Attend an Introduction to Gestalt
If you're interested in learning more about gestalt therapy, or in finding out about our training programs, workshops and intensives for mental health professionals, this introductory class is for you. We'll answer your questions about Gestalt therapy, our Center and how to find a gestalt therapist.
In this class you will:
- Witness a live demonstration of a Gestalt therapy session, followed by discussion.
- Obtain a beginning understanding of Gestalt theory and practice.
- Learn about our post-graduate training programs, including our Licensed Psychoanalytic program.
- Learn about upcoming workshops and intensive trainings.
- Meet one or more members of our faculty and students or alums of our training programs.
This class is FREE, but REGISTRATION is REQUIRED.
Date / Time:
Friday, August 5th, 2016, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Gestalt Center for Psychotherapy and Training
37 East 28th Street, Suite 408
New York, NY 10016
Continuing Education Hours (for LMSW's and LCSW's): 2
Call (212) 387-9429 or email us at email@example.com